Here’s a simple list (with links!) of what you’ll need to start flipping furniture.
I’ve linked the items that I prefer but of course there are other brand options you could go with.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission off links at no extra cost to you.
Quick Guide List of Furniture Flipping Tools & Materials
- TSP (to clean the furniture)
- Random Orbit Sander with sanding discs (to sand furniture to prep it for paint)
- Wood Filler (to fill in damage, like scratches and dents)
- Paint brush (this Nylox one has soft bristles to give you a smooth finish)
- Roller frame (this one is the perfect size for furniture!) and roller cover (this short nap is great for leaving a smooth finish on furniture)
- Paint pail (holds the mini roller and paint brush perfectly!)
- Primer (I love this one because it bonds well to many surfaces)
- Paint (this one is self-leveling and super durable so it won’t nick easily)
And here’s a great bonus item to get! These make removing sanding dust from your piece of furniture easier.
Want a step-by-step tutorial on how to flip furniture?
Head here to see a full furniture flipping tutorial.